2.03.2011

bargains of the day

So I'm technically not supposed to be shopping because my cash flow is a little--ahem--restricted for the time being. But due to some extra baggage in my posterior I had to find a new dress to wear for Valentine's Day. Yes..I have become one of the people I used to desperately envy. I finally have a beau for the dreaded--well not so much now--V.Day.

Finally.

Believe me guys it's been a long time coming. But I digress. I found an awesome Forever21 dress at Plato's Closet for $8 and a super hot bright pink belt with gold studs that accents the pinkish strokes in my dress ($3) . I also found an adorable animal print (not sure what animal) tank ($5)  that originally hailed from H&M. It's a little small for my taste but let's just call it motivation to look forward to skinnier days. Which brought my grand total to about $17 not including the super hot dress/tunic I got from H&M for $7...which was originally $39.95.

*Brushes off shoulders*

Now Plato's Closet is a thrift/secondhand store that may creep a little people out. But fear not wary shoppers, it is a totally awesome place. I have found many a bargain there *makes mental note to post pics of finds later* They carry a lot of the popular mall brands and you can even score some higher end duds from brands like BCBG and Max Mara. I am actually determined to start shopping there from now on because Plato's will only buyback clothes that are in style. When I was in there today I noticed a dress I got from Target literally two months ago.

I would post pics of my awesome finds but my camera is acting finnicky and I don't have a personal photographer like most of the other style bloggistas seem to have. Alas, I am a photographer but I have no one to photograph me. I'll work on getting the pics up though. In the meantime, check out Plato's Closet for locations and more.

Ciao Bellas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ch-ch-check it out

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...